Hello!

 

My name's Alex, I'm a twenty-something blogger and Social Media Manager based in Bristol.

Since creating this blog five years ago (scary), STRIPD has morphed into a documentation of my most treasured explorations - sharing my love for all things food, travel and wellness along the way.

Around 90% of my free time is spent eating and tweeting my way across the South West's finest culinary offerings - the other 10% is spent enduring a heavy food induced coma.

Outside the world of food (yes, it exists) you'll find me lusting over various Zara and Whistles items, dragging friends along to local events and failing miserably with a selfie stick.

 

In short, I hope that tells you a little bit more about me. Please enjoy reading STRIPD!

A x

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon

Testimonials

"I recently had the pleasure of meeting Alex. What started as a blogger to blogger relationship has blossomed into true friendship. With similar interests to myself we have found common ground; both enjoying the finer things in life, we enjoy the little unexpected treats that life throws at us. Not only is Alex a bright and intelligent individual she is also a very capable writer. The thought that goes into her blog posts as much as her daily life is something to be admired. She captured my "Tara's Busy Kitchen Presents Afternoon Tea" event perfectly in a recent article. I can soundly say you are in safe hands with Alex." - Tara Smith, Blogger

"We had so much fun collaborating with Alex of STRIPD - She understood our brand ethos immediately and encapsulated it so beautifully in her blog. I look forward to working together again in the future!" - Lorna Ruby Clothing

"As an independent restaurant in Exeter it can be hard for us to gain the wider recognition we strive for. Therefore being reviewed by a super successful Bristol blogger was a real coup for us. We have seen a real surge in our online presence since Alex posted her review and look forward to welcoming her again in the future." - Rob Weeks, Co-Owner of Circa 1924

"We were delighted to read the follow up blog post by STRIPD for our March Yonder Collective event. Alex wrote about her experience in a genuine and uplifting manor. Her description and account of the latest event was life filled and hugely supportive of the Collective community, featured artisans and event itself. Thank you Alex!" Rebecca Storey, Creative Consultant - Yonder Collective

© STRIP'D. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon