This simple omelette is perfect for those days when you just want something quick to make up, that you know is going to be nutritious as well. It's taken me a couple of years, but I've finally mastered the art of the omelette. For me, two eggs just aren't enough to make a decent sized serving, so I use three with a little bit of milk or full fat organic yoghurt. Served alongside some freshly steamed vegetables and some avocado and you've got yourself a well rounded meal.
CHIA SEED AND GOAT'S CHEESE OMELETTE:
3 organic free range eggs
Splash of milk (rice/almond/full fat organic goat's milk)
1 tsp chia seeds
25g organic goat's cheese
2 tsp coconut oil/organic butter
Squeeze of lemon juice
1. Put your oil/butter into a pan on a medium/high heat
2. Whisk your eggs, chia seeds and milk in a bowl, and then pour into the pan
3. Scatter your goat's cheese on top of the omelette with a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
4. When the omelette is crispy on the outer edge, flip one half onto the other
5. Once finished, squeeze a dash of lemon juice on top!